Any early-stage founders with kiddos want to start a group together?
5 by alexshye | 2 comments on Hacker News.
Servers down with a diaper blow-out on the side? Been there. Being an early-stage founder can be a wild ride. And for me, with two kids on top of that, it feels like insane mode. Personally, I don’t know many other people in the same boat, but really wish that I did. I’m trying to find a small group of founder+parents open to meeting regularly to connect and share how things are really going. Could be related to work, life, whatever since it all blends together. If you’re interested, please get in touch here: https://bit.ly/founders-w-kiddos I’m mainly using the survey to make sure folks are founders, parents, and have a few times that might work for them. Disclaimer: I am a co-founder of Pace, so thinking to use our video sessions, but also think it'd be the coolest place for this.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post