Ask HN: What do you like to see in tech talks?
4 by lovasoa | 4 comments on Hacker News.
Hey HN community! I'll be making my first ever presentation at a large tech conference at pgconf.eu this December, where I'll be presenting the SQLPage webapp micro-framework ( https://sql.ophir.dev/ ). I'm eager to make a lasting impression and deliver a presentation that truly resonates with the audience at the conference, who probably knows more about postgres than I do. That's where I could use your insights. What makes a good tech talk in your eyes? Do you like seeing mind-blowing demos, deep dives into code, compelling storytelling, or something else entirely ? If you have any specific advice, tips, or ideas for structuring a tech conference presentation, I'm all ears. I want to ensure that my presentation is not just informative but also an experience to remember. Thank you in advance for your guidance and suggestion !

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post