Ask HN: YouTube channels like Ben Eater but for CS, programming and math?
2 by newsoul | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I like that Ben Eater's videos are not some popular tech video. They actually teach something with great care and detail. He uses pen paper explanations and not slide presentations. The moving hand and pen paper feedback seems better to me for the same reason a chalk and blackboard wins anyday to me. Are there similar channels in the domains of CS, programming and math? I am interested in these 3 subjects. But if you have a favourite from some other subject which you think people should know of then go ahead share that too. I sometimes watch in depth physics or bio videos. I like the in-depth part and without slide mayhem (that people now call education). Animation is all good if used appropriately like 3blue1brown.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post