Ask HN: How to implement payment and other for one person SaaS
5 by Catapulter | 1 comments on Hacker News.
What would you recommend to do for one person SaaS in order to minimize amount of time spend on things such as: - Payments. I don't want to spend time on registering in different states, sending tax return, and want to us a company which covers it for me. Stripe obviously won't work, since it's not a merchant of record. I have heard good things about paddle, but are there any other alternatives? - Accounting. I want it to be as simple as possible. As far as I see, the easiest one is the pass through LLC. - LLC. Does it make sense to incorporate in Delaware, or use my home state (I am in NYS). If you have a single person SaaS, would be nice to learn how you handle all of the above.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post