Consultant, startup sent notice I owe them money for dishonest, unfinished work
4 by roisn | 10 comments on Hacker News.
They first didn’t signed any contract, I asked they didn’t bother , just email communication and they said it is legally bound by email Now I invoiced them first for research work and then implementation We did this for four invoices which were late but paid. In ten NDA it says I can’t get a lawyer. I was offered a full time role but then I refused and continued consulting work. The work I did was ongoing and like any software had bugs . After that I worked for two months, most of the last two months work was experimentation and none of it was completed. I in emails said yes I will complete task before any more payment but I did spend time on Those tasks. Now they are saying to pay them back the last invoice I had as all the previous work has bugs and they won’t pay for any new one as nothing is completed. They are threatening to sue me if I don’t pay last invoice

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post