Ask HN: Reliable and scientific exercise guide/program
2 by 4m1rk | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I'm a software engineer. Like many of you, I'm spending almost all day sitting or standing still at my computer and I enjoy it as long as my body cooperates. There are enough scientific proof and personal experience showing while I'm losing muscle it starts getting harder and harder to sit and work. Back pain, shoulder pain, etc. no matter how correct I sit/stand. I hate gym and exercising (even though I used to be a serious gymnast between ages 9-18) but there's no choice but to be active and build enough muscle, otherwise, I can't continue sitting and doing the work I love for long hours. I'm looking for a reliable, trustworthy, and scientific guide or program for building muscle. I'm not necessarily looking for motivation or coaching, just a proven program that helps me gain and maintain enough muscle to stay healthy. Also, it doesn't need to be an app.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post