Ask HN: Selling a SaaS Service
3 by throwawaii | 3 comments on Hacker News.
I've received an offer to sell a SaaS service I've built, but I don't fully trust the buyer. The buyer comes from a crypto background and, for that reason, has a maintained an anonymous and rather limited online presence. I've never interacted with the buyer prior to this. There are a bunch of things that would need to get transferred as part of this transaction: - Source code of the web application - Analytics accounts (Mixpanel, Segment) - Infrastructure (AWS) - Domain name and email accounts How to best approach this deal so I don't get screwed? In addition to the contract itself, I'm thinking - use an escrow service - have domain be part of the escrow - ...? What else could I do to make sure this goes through properly?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post