Digital Ocean killed my droplets and gives a vague reply
22 by navalsaini | 12 comments on Hacker News.
Any idea what could be going on here? I had two droplets on DO, a server for game halfchess.com and a VPN that I use at work. I get this message from DigitalOcean Abuse. Could I have been targeted by an individual or is this something to do with a software loophole they discovered? ---- Hello there, Thank you for your response. We understand your concern and have reviewed this ticket extensively but we are unable to accommodate this unlock request. In order to maintain the integrity of our security systems, we cannot disclose which factors were identified that led to the decision on this account. We hope you would understand the limitations on our end.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post