Ask HN: Any small single-purpose AI tools that improved your life recently?
3 by swyx | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Recently found myself wishing for a tool that keeps a project readme up to date with the cumulative changes of a project (architecture, run commands, expectations of environment, etc). and realized i'd use it if it existed but dont really have the time to build it myself. Also have built little chrome extensions for myself on an ad hoc basis (it's in my post history, but not including a link bc the point is not to promote my stuff, i genuinely want to find new tools to improve my life). i love little tools that aren't constantly trying to grow to be bigger than they should be. any AI tools like that to improve life? Bonus if open source/source available/self hostable. I also currently run Alfred; is Raycast the new meta for tiny tools?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post