Ask HN: Where should I incoporate my business
3 by nevodavid10 | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I am an Israeli living in Thailand - I recently removed my tax residency from Israel. I have an old C-CORP (Delaware) in the US that I created a few years back as I thought of building a big company to get investors and other founders - the more time passed, I bootstrapped stuff and made it very profitable as a single-person company. C-CORP for my scale and intention makes no sense. I am considering incorporating a new LLC in the US because it has some benefits of not being a citizen/resident and having customers from abroad. I am mainly trying to save money on taxes and still be a legitimate business and use things like Stripe (in the future) But is my best option? I know you don't have all the context, but I hope to hear your stories.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post