Ask HN: A notebook-like LLM interface with customizable instruct/chat widgets?
2 by jstarfish | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I'm looking for what I thought would be a very simple concept, but have never seen implemented. I've tried NovelAI, oobabooga, KoboldUI, KoboldUI United, koboldcpp, LMStudio(?), and chatbot-ui. And ChatGPT. Imagine a generic 2-column web layout, main and sidebar. Main houses a textbox or rich text editor. The sidebar contains a stack of widgets with editable prompts for discrete chat/instruct sessions that can (optionally) use the (optionally-vectorized) contents of Main as context. It'd be like having multiple terminal sessions open, only they share the context of the main panel. As I'm writing a document, maybe I need to ask a quick question about it ("does this sound too ___?"). Maybe I want it to continue writing it for me, to a specified conclusion. Or I need it to compile a table of all named entities, phone numbers and email addresses. Random small tasks like that. It'd be nice if I could do this stuff in the sidebar without having to make a whole new page/session/tab and copy everything over to ooba or ChatGPT. Every interface I've used is strictly single-session, single-topic, single-conversation. Are there any interfaces like this? My webdev skills are rusty or I'd do it myself.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post