Ask HN: Business Ideas for a physically disabled person
3 by tonym9428 | 2 comments on Hacker News.
Long story short, I have a variation of cerebral palsy and am 38 years old. For the past 14 years, I've been working as an analyst and data scientist at different companies. As my disability gets worse (it's degenerative), I've been trying to figure our a business idea I could focus my attention on over the next year full time. I have plenty of savings, the issue is how do i find a reasonable venture that i can execute on. Any help on finding business ideas? I do have some various saas data science products that i have been working on and are really focused on SMB's, but i am still not fully commited. Also, i have a FT job at the moment as a data scientist at a martech company. I just don't think I can keep doing this for 2 or more years

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post