Ask HN: How much jobs are there in ML?
4 by never_commented | 2 comments on Hacker News.
I was curious so I opened up stepstone.de (popular in Germany) and set the location to Munich which competes with Berlin to be the most popular techhub. I searched for pytorch as a competence and got 8 results. I searched for tensorflow as a competence and got 12 results. For some reference, C++ has 281 results. Delphi/Pascal has 4 results. Cobol has 8 results. Fortran has 3 results. Considering that there will be approximately a 100 graduates this year just from my university who have some ML experience, and considering that there are about 100 universities in Germany. And I am not even mentioning the Ph.ds and the disgrunted Postdocs who will be on the market soon. Are there any actual jobs in ML? For real? Or what am I missing?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post