Ask HN: Am I the only one hurt by lack of writing skills?
2 by salva101 | 1 comments on Hacker News.
As I've been advancing in my career, I've realized that my writing skills are pretty terrible. This has become even more obvious as I've been trying to become a staff engineer, since I have to write more emails, communicate more, connect teams, talk to higher level managers, influence people, and deal with office politics. I've tried a few apps to help with my writing, like Grammarly, but I find that their suggestions are usually pretty minor and don't really help with the overall structure or clarity of my messages. I've seen a few similar posts here and it seems like this is a common issue, especially for non-native speakers like me. So, in the last couple of months, I've been working on this AI-powered app that can fix my grammar and give me better suggestions for improving my writing. Aaand… I’m here to validate it! What do you think? Is this a good idea to pursue? Would you be interested in paying for something like this? I'm open to any feedback or criticism. Note: The above text was reviewed and adjusted with my app.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post