Ask HN: How much would you pay an undergraduate full-stack developer?
3 by blockwriter | 4 comments on Hacker News.
I run a small literary publishing operation and I have been writing a little Flask based web app to augment the operations. I am in correspondence with a local university near Chicago that I reached out to about hiring a student. I am hoping to learn a lot about hiring a developer and developing a product. In time, this product may become public facing and commercial. How much would you pay an undergraduate? Would you pay them hourly or on a longer term basis? If you want a little more context about the stack and etc., a brief write-up can be found here: https://ift.tt/3eRX7hC Edit: I should say that I am not a professional developer. I think I did a pretty good job with the project, but it is the work of an amateur.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post