Ask HN: Where do I go to drink the Cardano Koolaid?
2 by vmception | 0 comments on Hacker News.
I understand all the criticisms of Cardano, but I don't understand what people are actually looking forward to. I don't understand what the line in the sand of failure would look like to those people. Where can I be indoctrinated? Maybe there is something interesting happening. For most Cardano sycophants, I can tell it is not an objective comparison of the technology they aim for other people to build versus what has been built on other distributed ledgers, but for some of those people they are people that have demonstrated competency in other technical areas, or at least understand how a crowd thinks, which is beneficial. And I don't understand what they think in regards to Cardano. I like to understand all sides. What is even remotely convincing about that project, the eUTXO model, and where can I get excited about it? I also missed a lot of alpha caring at all, but perhaps there is some services I can provide to that network once it is possible to even run services on that network. My whole modus operandi is to sell shovels during a gold rush, but not when I'm too busy laughing at the people going to California to realize I should go myself and start the shovel business.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post