Ask HN: How do you manage and budget your monthly income
2 by ipop | 3 comments on Hacker News.
My resolution for this year is to better manage my money in order to start saving for a house. I have only one income source and that being the monthly salary (100 units). My plan is to divide the salary into smaller budgets in order to save or invest. For example: - pay out the existing debt (around 350 units) - put money aside in 3-6m deposits (around 1.8-3.2%/year), not much, but they might cover for the inflation - buy government bonds (currently 3.5-4.5%/y) - invest in short-medium term p2p loans (eg. mintos, peerberry, 8-12%/y) - put a small amount of money aside, just to have some cash My problem: how do I start this? How to decide how many units to invest/save where? Thank.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post