Ask HN: Is the form to request your Facebook user data broken for you?
3 by timdaub | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Hey, I just tried accessing my data from Facebook. I don't have an account and I even accessed it from a browser I never used before (e.g. had to accept cookie policy). This is the form I'm talking about: https://ift.tt/2yJNpYa What I do is, I check: - "Data Access" - "I don’t have a Facebook account and I want to access my data" Then I enter my data and click send. But unfortunately, I get greeted with a dialogue saying: "An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later." Only when I try submitting the page a couple of times: reloads etc., I get the same error message but suddenly a reCAPTCHA is shown, that when completed allows me to send my request. Can anyone reproduce this? Please let me know so that I can send a bug report to Facebook. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post